All orders will be processed as quickly as possible. Please allow 3-5 business days to process your order before shipping.
Your order may be cancelled and refunded at any time prior to shipment. As wine is perishable, orders once they are shipped are non-refundable under normal circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
- Delivery of the package depends on the distance from our winery and the day and time the order was received.
- All orders placed after 11am PST on Friday will not be processed until the following Monday.
- Please allow 2-7 business days for regular ground shipping.
- A person 21 years or older must be available to sign for the package therefore we request a daytime address where this is possible. We strongly recommend a business address.
- UPS will attempt to deliver packages containing alcohol 3 times before sending it back to Grand Island Vineyards. Grand Island Vineyards is not responsible for additional shipping charges.
- UPS will not deliver to any PO Box address. UPS does not ship abroad due to international regulations.
- Our wines are automatically shipped via UPS unless otherwise directed.
- UPS charges a $12.00 fee for any change of address after the package has left the winery.
- For expedited shipping please call the winery at 916-775-2111.
- Any tax charged for a shipment is the state tax for the state the wine is being shipped to. There are states that typically do not charge tax yet they may charge a tax in order to ship from California.
If your shipping state is not listed in the states available in the shipping address fields, we apologize, but your state probably prohibits wine shipments from out-of-state wineries. Please consider an alternative state for delivery, if possible, or contact us to discuss alternatives.
If the weather is too hot or too cold, we will hold the order until the weather passes. This may delay the delivery a week or more. Please contact winery at 916-775-2111 for options.